Monday, April 20, 2009

XJK's Misadventures of Bloo comics







Hello back then again, I don't mind re-posting XJKenny's old Misadventures of Bloo comics, which those are the concepts I gave to him and turned them to reality. But too bad those comics are on hold due to the current flawed administration in DA, so it wasn't fun anymore until stability returns first. So anyway, here are some you could put your eyes on including your throat for laughter.

Oh apologies for the Sun Park one, XJK mistaken her skin color as I told her she's a Korean, and Asian skin colors are not dark, they're yellow. And that also counts for the Samurai Bloo comic, I spoke to XJK for not apply laces onto the girls' panties (Which is not part of my idea), but apparently it didn't turn out well as time was not on his side, so then, I just dealt with it & accepted the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment