Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kisaragi's Distress



http://www.sendspace.com/file/f8idvh

Ahh, the first post which now uses the PSD format. Well guys, you're going to need Adobe Photoshop 7 to view them. Trying to use the Zip format sometimes it'll end up too big, which means the Zip file is larger than the PSD, so I suggest you be careful what you wish for. But don't worry, here's a sample of how it'll look like, this one uses stripe panties, so when I worked on it, I did both stripe and solid color panties. So go ahead and play around with the PSD file to find your suitable color.

EDIT : Apparently that so called "UploadPSD" website's link isn't working, that's not cool. So I decided to use the classic Sendspace, but it'll expire after 1 month of inactivity. If it's already expired, do let me know, I'll re-upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment