Monday, April 20, 2009

The Many Looks of Remy



Before I illustrate the Special Girl Marilyn one, I did this one few years ago. It's Remy with Trixie's panties on his head. And also with Wonder Gal's thong & lasso. Ooo Remy, you're so naughty, even a member also wrote me a funny dialogue :

Trixie: THAT IS IT, REMY BUXAPLENTY!! WE ARE NO LONGER BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!! I AM LEAVING YOU FOR TIMMY!! GOODBYE!!!
Remy: Not him, Trixie! Please reconsider!
Trixie: YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU TOOK MY UNDERWEAR!!
Remy: Nooooo! DAMN YOU, TURNER!! Like Cain seven-fold, and his son 77-fold, my vengeance shall be 777-fold!!

I wish I could post a larger version of the "Preview" image, but I lost it, sadly. So here's the one which I grabbed it from the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment