Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rayryan requests




I can't believe I forgotten about these pics. These are the pictures I requested from Rayryan. They're pretty awesome. Well, Ray, if you're reading these, thanks for telling me, it's a good time to walk on Memory Lane for some time. Previous requests pictures I didn't put up and also include an old entry, http://arrowghost.blogspot.com/2010/09/would-you-like-to-see-our-bras-and.html .

The first I remembered was he gave me another Ruby Gloom pic, the artwork got updated and I love it, and Iris still continue to have her beautiful lacey panties on. Awesome!

The second is Sugar Bit's Robin, he doesn't do Bleedman requests, but I usually don't want to stress him out on these types of requests. And yeap, I decide to take my favorite girl and have some fun with another idea, yeap, Robin strip tease, a clear panty shot for us to see and she flash her bra too. Thanks, foxy girl!

And lastly, Annique, once a girl OC belonged to HappyDragon101, but due to her lack of interests in her, I decide to ask and she happily give her OC to me, and here we are, Annique looking all naughty for us. In her lacey lingerie and also biting on her signature red lacey panties.

Well, enjoy! Damn, I want to have sex with them right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment