Sunday, January 29, 2012

Queen Barby sketches


My usual trade goes on as usual with CreepyDan, this time I asked him to draw my favorite ghost villain from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt" Episode 2. Yeap, it's Queen Barby, I love her easily because the answer is simple, her PANTIES!!

I wish she was just a regular girl next door, despite being a spoilt brat, I still find her hot and wish I could be her boyfriend. From here, she looks blushed from showing her bras and panties to me. My trade had a little mishap when CD drew a training bra for her, but like all trades I do with people, my choice of bras will always be adult bras, even little girls will wear them as well (Even if the real world doesn't have them because of their small boob size).

Anyway, give a little love to her, you know you can't resists her obvious panty shots if you watch the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment