Friday, October 9, 2009

Johnny Girl



http://www.sendspace.com/file/kysj4x

Another commission Centralman arranged for me, and this time he gave me something easier. Now he wants Johnny Test as a girl, posing flirty with a manly hard-on in the panties as well as wearing no bra. Since I hate revealing private parts, I created both a bra and a no bra version, which those adjustments can be done in the PSD file located in the Sendspace link. I hope you like it, Centralman, I did the best as I could. After all, I find it very hard, especially I'm not good at gender bending.

The sample here is one of the colors, the Sendspace link is the PSD file (which will have more colors), so don't forget to have Adobe Photoshop at the ready. Remember to remind me if the link is expired so I can re-upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment