Monday, September 28, 2009

El Tigre panty shot



Well guys, looks like September is coming to an end. But not until I bring it on with another big bang with another of Evilluigi's great panty shot series. The El Tigre girls, well, except for Anita & Nikita (EL only do 5, can't handle 6).

Wow, I never know Zoe's panties look so sexy. Sophia's is very very seductive even for little girls like her. Aww, Carla's ain't that bad, I'm sure Carlito would love to see them. And yeap, lastly there's Frida's, hers is kicking ass that I'm sure Manny would love to photo shoot them. Oh yeah, he'll photo shoot them all. *Here comes Grandpapi too with a digital camera*

Originally my idea features the Rivera's pet bird, Senor Chapi saying "Viva Pantalones!*, but a replacement with Manny's extended arm (ripping off the girls' skirts) is even better with Frida shouting his name! Nice job, Evilluigi, you made this one really funny and I'm proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment