Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jazz & Danielle lingerie BONUS



http://www.sendspace.com/file/sqwbni

Since I requested with XJK to provide me the PSD file so I can play around with the colors, but apparently he doesn't have the time to play around with the colors including separate them with different layers. So I did all the coloring myself by using the "Hue & Saturation" setting.

Since this artwork is done with 2 girls, I decided to turn the whole illustration into a PSD file instead which have several other panty colors for you to choose to suit your taste, so I can't compile many JPEGs into one Zip file, which is a bad idea, so I let you choose the panty colors (plus the laces colors) instead which suits your taste, but you need Photoshop in order to view & play around with the PSD file. As usual, the samples here are one of the several other colors I added, the original panty colors are at the previous post instead. Remember to remind me if the link is expired so I can re-upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment