Monday, June 15, 2009

Fashion Cat Girl




Hoho, I love this current lingerie-only sketch drawn by Poland / Leo. And yeap, I colored it, but unfortunately, I did not follow his original Darla color schemes (which she is a grey cat with black hair), I'm coloring my own version but I promise Poland that I will not use this character further and claim it as my own. So in this case, this is an anonymous white cat girl looking pretty & sexy in her lacey lingeries while licking an orange lollipop.

Wow, Poland, you rule, especially I love you sketched the laces for her lingeries, and I'm impressed & pleased. Hope you like it, if you're reading it.

4 comments:

  1. Howdy!!, poland here!!

    pretty cool colorings!!!, she looks great with any of them, great work pal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome colorings brada, did you use gimp or adobe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I use Adobe Photoshop, bra. Gimp is not my thing though, because I was trained to use Photoshop. Moreover, in my country, I got a pirated copy that works.

    ReplyDelete