Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rayryan's pics' lingerie colors

First, NO, THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS' JOKE!!! I'm 100% serious about this!

Normally I'm supposed to provide different sets of lingerie colors from Rayryan's pictures. But sadly, I have too many in my hands and worse, I got no comments of thanks and say they're great and such. So unfortunately, anybody requesting me for lingerie colors as seen in the PSD file, do put a comment inside there and then I'll get to work. If you don't, I won't bother to upload.

Sure, it may all look simple to take about 5 minutes to set things up like that, but guess what, NO, it's twice as long and even lasted for 15 on each post. So no more is no more! My old methods of providing the PSD file via Sendspace has come to a full stop unless people give me comments of requesting them or saying thanks, then I'll be appreciated.

Thank you, and sorry for this kind of inconveniences.

PS : Rayryan's pictures are not alone, I fear one day that other pictures will also get the same treatment as well. UNTIL I get some word of thanks or compliments to the pictures I have requested or done.

No comments:

Post a Comment