Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jason & Annique together


It's back to Jason having a good time with Annique, I continue to thank Ray for drawing her, it's so much fun. Since we can't go too explicit, I'll stop when the time comes.

Anyway, I love how Jason get to touch her pink panties on this one, it's awesome when I have a huge fetish of underwear, although mostly girl's lingerie. And the other is cool too when Annique continues to be naughty with Jason has a car behind him & his girlfriend, the background between the 2 is Jason is more of the medieval castle's royal chef's apprentice while Annique is the princess, so there isn't any cars during the period. I don't hate that piece, it's just I didn't request for cars but Ray drew it anyways (And I'm not fond into the whole car things as I'm more towards computers and smart devices). That will change one day in order to give a sense of depth of field. Well, enjoy as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment