Thursday, April 28, 2011

Annique lingerie ILLUSTRATED




http://www.sendspace.com/file/kktyq7

Again, ever since I'm so in love with Annique. I felt like I'm her virtual boyfriend. So yes, I illustrated this one out from HappyDragon101's, illustrate it to make it look more smooth. And moreover, I even added more lingerie color and even a better bow & ribbon. Enjoy!

Me : "Wow, Annique, you're really hot!"
Annique : "I am indeed naughty, boyfriend, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

The samples here are one of the colors, the Sendspace link is the zip file which has the probability combination of all colors, I made them this way exclusively for HappyDragon101 since she has no Photoshop, both with her normal ribbon and my better ribbon, so you all can enjoy the JPEG files rather than the single PSD (which I also add it in) but do notice that the RAR's file size is large when everything are combined together. Remember to remind me if the link is expired so I can re-upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment