Sunday, March 7, 2010

Barasia's Wind Blow



http://www.sendspace.com/file/9skryl

Something I've been doing that since last year, well, didn't get the time to do it until I was free to nail this one few days ago. It's Barasia's skirt gets a wind blow, the original artwork shows her skirt was blown but never reveal her panties, so in this case, I created both a much better wind blow as well as a skirtless version (Yeap, all thanks to the magic of layers).

The samples here are one of the colors, the Sendspace link is the zip file which has the probability combination of all colors, I made them this way exclusively for Griddles since he has no Photoshop, both with skirt & without skirt, so you all can enjoy the JPEG files rather than the single PSD but do notice that the file size is large for this one. Remember to remind me if the link is expired so I can re-upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment