Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pervy Phantom



http://www.sendspace.com/file/c0nvs2

Here we have Rodjim's Pervy Phantom, a request made by CDB2 himself. And well, you get the idea of what will happen when a ghost swoops around you and flaps your skirt or let the dirty wind to blow your skirt up. And here we go, a purple & white panties version, I got a few more colors in it including other colors which actually doesn't suit Sam, but overall, these 2 are the only good colors I love so far.

The sample here is one of the colors, the Sendspace link is the PSD file (which will have more colors), so don't forget to have Adobe Photoshop at the ready. Remember to remind me if the link is expired so I can re-upload it.

In the PSD file, there is a possibility of a no panties version, but I don't recommend it because of the butt lines & the unrealistic shading that I placed, all of these are done for only the panties version, no panties one is NOT available. Sorry guys, I'm a huge lingerie fan, pure nudity is not my taste unless I'm commissioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment