Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ashleys Panty Shots



http://www.sendspace.com/file/dj2etq

Here comes a request which I made with Garabatoz, here's the Ashleys from Disney's Recess, showing their panties to you. And moreover, it's colored from Gara's original sketch which I finished out of boredom and uploaded it with permission. So here we are, enjoy the view!

By the way, since this artwork is done with 4 girls in 4 different panties, the whole illustration turned to PSD file instead which have several other panty colors for you to choose to suit your taste, so I can't compile many JPEGs into one Zip file, which is a bad idea, so I let you choose the panty colors instead which suits your taste, but you need Photoshop in order to view & play around with the PSD file. As usual, the samples here are one of the several colors, the 1st one is my choice of panty colors while the 2nd one below is the original one, which Gara's sketch has stripes & polka-dotted panties. Remember to remind me if the link is expired so I can re-upload it.

2 comments: